1. Every Friday at 21:00 online bars start their operation.
2. To enter, just press "Join" under the bar logo and type in a nickname (let it match your Slack nickname).
3. There can be 50 people in a chat room simultaneously. But at the moment, only the first 12 can be with video.
4. In bars you can play games, chat with colleagues, etc. What's happening at a particular bar next Friday will be written under its name and in the announcement.
5. Our online bars work in BYOB format, which means you need to prepare alcohol / hookahs yourself; there are no deliveries to bar meetings.
6. Protection for introverts. If you don't like to be pestered, put a smiley next to your nickname🚫: If there's a presenter/moderator in this chat, they won't bother you. You yourself, of course, can join a conversation when you feel comfortable.